The Annual Dinner for Boys and Girls Clubs of the River Region is a celebration of the youth, sponsors, volunteers, and partners that make BGCRR such a special place. The 2015 Awards Dinner was no exception and included the following highlights:
- MC by Cedric Varner, President of VisionTV.
- Remarks from guest speaker and former Chisholm Club member, Chief Petty Officer Jason Nelson. Jason spoke to donors and partners on how the Boys & Girls Club save his life and helped make him the man he is today.
- Recognition of West End Youth of Year Joseph Chillous as the organizational Youth of the Year winner and Jadelyn Whiting (Chisholm) as the runner-up.
- Riley Roby receiving the National Service to Youth Award for 10 years of excellent service and support of area youth.
- Mike Luckett recognized for 30 years of service
- Ed Livingston recognized for 40 years of service
- Judge Calvin Williams and Robbie Medley sworn in as new 2015 board members